Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Curriculum and Cooperative games

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 5 Apr 2007 10:41:44 -0400
Females, in general, often prefer word games...like Boggle or Scrabble... from my experiennce anyway.. though there are girls that like Chess and other such games. Usually girls don't enjoy strategy games as much. I would think girls would enjoy a role playing game.. (a game with social interaction)..just my throughts...
(NanoFictionary would be a good idea, I bet,  or maybe Chrononauts)
----Kimbrly
www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord