Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] Reaching the Educational Market

  • From"Maureen Reed" <maureen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 30 Jun 2007 15:22:23 -0500

Thanks everyone for the replies. They have been very helpful. If any of you are going to be at Origins and would be willing to discuss this further, please look me up. I’m sure I’ll be checking in at LL often and the Teacher areas.

And btw, yes, I very much want to reach the homeschool market. In fact, that is where I have the most presence right now because we have homeschooled in the past. I am aware of their many conference schedules with workshop opportunities and I was looking for similar situations and other opportunities for the public school market.

Again, thanks for taking the time to share.

Maureen Reed