Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Reaching the Educational Market

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Jul 2007 23:21:42 -0400
it's just my opinion as a mother of 3 boys who would be special needs in the school system.. Everyone has there own. I am sorry if I offended you.

I know that public/private school teachers put a lot of heart and effort into teaching, esp teaching those who have different educational needs. They have my admiration.

--Kimberly -  we did 2 yrs of the public school system, too.

(and I was spinning off the word 'institutions' that was in a different post)