Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Reaching the Educational Market

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 04 Jul 2007 23:10:48 -0400
Uhm... I don't think that students who attend public schools are institutionalized. There is a whole lot of negative connotations that go with the use of that word, especially regarding students with special needs.

Magi

Kimberly Terrill wrote:
It really is a pity.. people trading efficient learning tools for inefficient conveniences. (makes me glad my kids are not institutionalized) Can I be a saber tooth tiger, or do I have to be a type of bird? --Kimberly
Homeschoolin' Teacher rabbit