Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Aquarius rules for 3 year olds

  • FromRuth Wunderlich <RuthEllen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 May 2009 15:36:53 -0500
I think it's great Kristin,

Really your goal is to get parents to THINK of adapting the game for their younger child, not to dictate all the details.  This will give parents enough to go on.

You might leave this whole bit off:  "the first few times, before teaching your child to hold their hand of cards secret from the other players"  It implies less flexibility.

Sis