Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Aquarius rules for 3 year olds

  • FromKimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 May 2009 10:30:23 -0700
I was thinking with the mindset of the pyramid games. their are many different games you can play with a set of Treehouse  that are different games- not treehouse. making purchasing a  couple sets of Treehouse more economical- you get more games than just Treehouse. They can still play the simple game so they can play the full game when they are older even if they also play a couple different games- which makes buying the card game a better money investment. in my eyes, anyway. more bang for the buck.
But, I'm not in marketing and don't know all the ins and outs of good marketing decisions. (and my kids and I always make up new games with the games we have at home- it just seems natural to me)