Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Volity Fluxx 3.1 online

  • From"Jason McIntosh" <zendonut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 May 2006 12:47:12 -0400
Howdy Fluxx fans,

I'm pleased to announce that Volity Fluxx 3.1 is now in beta. (We've
had Fluxx 3.0 up for a couple of months already, but wanted to offer a
version that matched the game as it's currently found on store
shelves.) Log in and play Fluxx with other people, or with Zarf's
Celebrated Fluxx-playing Mechanical Man. Or both at once!

To do so, please visit http://volity.net to download the latest
version of Gamut, the Volity Network's game browser, and off you go.
Mac, Windows, and raw Java Jar versions are all available. This latest
version of Gamut (0.3.5) features a new online manual, and links to
individual games' help pages.

See you online!

--
Jason McIntosh