Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Volity Fluxx 3.1 online

  • From~*Kat*~ <graphicskat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 May 2006 17:47:15 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
I figured out the Bot thing [duh - it's called the Help button!], and the
game is awesome!  The one thing I would comment on is that the play is a
little to fast to follow.  I like having each move spelled out, but perhaps
there could be a few more seconds in between the bot's moves so that the
player can really see what's going on.

Just my $.02!
Kat

-------Original Message-------

From: Fluxx Discussion List
Date: 05/12/06 13:16:15
To: Fluxx Discussion List
Subject: [Fluxx] Volity Fluxx 3.1 online

Howdy Fluxx fans,

I'm pleased to announce that Volity Fluxx 3.1 is now in beta. (We've
had Fluxx 3.0 up for a couple of months already, but wanted to offer a
version that matched the game as it's currently found on store
shelves.) Log in and play Fluxx with other people, or with Zarf's
Celebrated Fluxx-playing Mechanical Man. Or both at once!

To do so, please visit http://volity.net to download the latest
version of Gamut, the Volity Network's game browser, and off you go.
Mac, Windows, and raw Java Jar versions are all available. This latest
version of Gamut (0.3.5) features a new online manual, and links to
individual games' help pages.

See you online!

--
Jason McIntosh