Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Quantum Fluxx as Origins (was Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux)

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Jun 2007 09:25:24 -0500
LOVE the name!  :)  I can imagine it would get pretty trippy with the Japanese cards in there.  I bought them for the neat design work but haven't yet tried to put them into play.