Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Quantum Fluxx as Origins (was Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Jun 2007 10:14:01 -0500
Ahh...sorry, yes... there was another question I needed to answer - thanks Karen for the ping on this.

The 7 card Party Promo Pack (I think that's the official name) is going to be debuting at Origins.  It will be available free with any purchase.  After that, they will be available, like the rest of the promo cards, online.  I believe the price is $2.

And I know that Andy will have at least one copy of ZombieFluxx available for playtesting at Origins - we are working on getting the game out for that perfect-holiday-for-ZombieFluxx-playing: All Hallow's Eve.  More info at Origins - and then at Wunderland.  Heh....

If I didn't answer the questions this time, ping me again - my brain is being eaten by Origins....  :)

Carol