Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Quantum Fluxx as Origins (was Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux)

  • FromK F <kkrflint@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Jun 2007 07:40:34 -0700 (PDT)
Oh yes do tell...we that drive our friend nuts collecting and intagrating all things Fluxx need a new promo card fix.

Speaking of that anything new on Zombie Fluxx?

~Karen

"Frank F. Smith" <FrankSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carol Townsend wrote:

> In that case, what about the 7 card pack that will be on sale at
> Origins? Should I add that in? They are technically "promo" cards....
Sure -- it's an excellent marketing opportunity for the 7 card pack.
("Oh, look! One of the cards newly available this weekend!")

(and OT but I'm curious -- is that an "Origins Only" item, at least for
now, or "released at Origins". Any details available?)

Frank F. Smith