Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Quantum Fluxx as Origins (was Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux)

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Jun 2007 10:07:06 -0500
> Promo cards are special, and they aren't part of a "version of Fluxx
> currently in print".  Promo cards aren't available for sale either.

Um... yes they are Timothy - at least, some of them are....

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=208

I worded that poorly.  You are unlikely to go into a FLGS and see the
promo cards for sale to the general public.  You have to be a bit more
dedicated to get those promo cards.

[snip]

In that case, what about the 7 card pack that will be on sale at Origins?
Should I add that in? They are technically "promo" cards....

Tough call.  On the one hand, they are promo cards like the others.
However, they are promo cards for *this* convention.  On balance, I
say yes.  But if you did the same next year, then I'd not have them
(unless they became available for general retail sale in FLGSs), but
I'd put the 2008 promo cards in instead.

Timothy