Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Why You Can't Apply the Hand Limit During Your Turn

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Oct 2007 12:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
James H. wrote:
> What part of the Hand Limit does the "During your turn" player
> (hereafter known as the "turn player") get to ignore?

The player whose turn it is may ignore *the entire card*.

As soon as your turn is over, you lose that ability.

> This was terrible to try and explain. I deleted whole paragraphs
> three times because they weren't clear enough.

The simplest answer is most often correct.

> If anything doesn't make sense now, please let me know.

Have you considered switching to a decaffeinated blend?

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx