Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Why You Can't Apply the Hand Limit During Your Turn

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Oct 2007 14:47:01 -0500

I totally hear what you're saying, James... but I've got a different thought here.  How about this:  (this, of course, is only my interpretation and can be taken, as always, with a grain of salt - or a whole salt shaker if needed, your mileage may vary, etc, etc, etc...)

The Rule is "Hand Limit 2."  The "paragraphs" in question are explanations of that rule. The paragraphs are not the Rule themselves.  Only explanations of what the Rule means.

Therefore, since the Rule (which is the same as the card title) says Hand Limit 2, that's what I'm either following or ignoring.  Not flavor/explanatory text... the Rule itself.

respectfully,
Carol
(passing the salt shaker to whoever needs it next...)