Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Must draw first?

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 Oct 2007 14:44:49 -0600
I guess it's time for me to stand up and start learning flash. The
first thing I will do is type out all these cards, word for word, and
make a gallery of sorts, so you can read the cards. ^_^ That oughtta
be simple enough, right? I already have the basic rules card up at my
site. http://www.freewebs.com/zombieflesheater/fluxx.html

I'll do more when I get home.
I really hope the guys at Looney don't mind if I borrow the artwork
from the cards, for this free project? I'll even opensource it if you
guys want.

-Steve