Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Must draw first?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 Oct 2007 22:36:29 -0500

On 10/5/07, Joseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi James:

I think I disagree -- but the reason I'm not sure is that I don't have the
exact text of the Basic Rules (which might differ among versions) in front
of me to refer to, and a quick Google search turned up nothing.

Request to WebRabbits (i.e. Rabbits who love to put stuff on the web):
can anyone enhance the card list to include the actual text verbatim
for every card, including the basic rules?  It would help low-quality
Rabbits like myself  ;-)  who fail to bring their Fluxx deck(s) with
them wherever they go.

I would suggest that we not do this... the text on the cards is copyright Looney Labs, and we as Rabbits should work to protect their Intellectual Property.  Card lists are one thing... actual text of the card, in a permanent web-place, is a totally different thing.

[snipping the rest of the quoted email for now]

Carol

--
iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits
skype-in line 630.448.4946