Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie's double-wide box?

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 Oct 2007 18:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
I used a ton of these during my M:tG obsession, and they come in various
sizes.  There are several clear plastic varieties as well if you want
something water-resistant (I wouldn't go so far as to say waterproof,
but naturally, much more resistant than cardboard).

Sports card stores are usually the way to go for these -- but game
stores with a large trading card game section will often have a selection
of cardholders as well.