Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Dead Friends Question

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 Oct 2007 01:56:15 -0400
Hi Lisa! Yes, there were a couple of little tweaks I noticed at GenCon that I wanted to slip in, but we'd already sent the card art to the printers, and those last couple of corrections didn't get made. So this card should have the words "on the table" added to make it clear that a Friend Keeper is still a Keeper in your hand and only becomes a Zombie-Creeper when it's on the table.

You can't win with a Dead Friend if the goal says no Zombies because it is considered a Zombie. You can destroy it with anything that kills a Creeper.