Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Dead Friends Question

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 Oct 2007 08:34:07 -0600
If my friend got bit, and then 'turned'... I think that he would no
longer recognize me in his new and improved Zombified state. At least,
that's how it plays out in most movies. Zombies are reduced to the
most animalistic version of a human, and only a fraction of that; the
hungry part. I don't know where the obsession with brains comes in,
though. I guess every supernatural force needs their quirks...

I wonder if they're going to make a Vampire fluxx...

Anyhow, I guess it could be viewed either way, but the only place I've
ever seen someone turn into a zombie and retain his awareness was in
the flash animation; "Zombie College".
http://www.icebox.com/index.php?id=show&showid=s20

-Steve