Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Preview Cards

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 05 Aug 2008 03:02:44 -0400
7) The Knights Who Say "Ni!": Wonderful! It would be even better if it were neutralized if a card with "It" is on the table -- like "Get On With It".
But as you know, at that point of the film, they are no longer the Knights who say "Ni!" ...

Well, so the leader said, but I suspect that was just a prevarication, along with the additional demands. They certainly still thought of themselves the old way. The rest kept saying "Ni" and shushing each other, and even the leader betrayed himself in this exchange:

HEAD KNIGHT: Augh!  Ohh!  Don't say that word.
ARTHUR:  What word?
HEAD KNIGHT: I cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear.
(It's amusing how technical these discussions can get.)

Bryan