Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Preview Cards

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 05 Aug 2008 10:14:39 -0400
7) The Knights Who Say "Ni!": Wonderful! It would be even better if it were neutralized if a card with "It" is on the table -- like "Get On With It".
But as you know, at that point of the film, they are no longer the Knights who say "Ni!" ...

I should also have pointed out that it was after those knights claimed to no longer be saying "Ni" that they showed their sensitivity to "it". So whatever they're called, an "it-neutralization" rule would make sense.

It's just as well; we don't want things to get *too* complicated ...

Bryan