Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Unanswered questions for the Monty Python FAQ

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 Dec 2008 17:20:00 -0500
1.  Can The Animator count as the Finger of God for the Goal The Meaning
Of Life?
(I've been debating this on a thread at BoardGameGeek:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/359697)

At first I thought as Bryan argues but Bradford makes a good argument. I want to think about this one some more.

2.  If Double Agenda is on the table, and both Goals require a Creeper
(eg. Rabbits of DOOM and He Bravely Ran Away), can you win by fulfilling
both Goals?

Sure. If you win with one you win but if you win with both at the same time it's a super-win.

3.  Draw 2 and I Just Want To Sing! are on the table.  I draw 2, sing a
new Python song to draw 2 more, and play Draw 3.  Do I get to draw a 3rd
card or not?

Yes.

4.  With Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink... can you bluff and draw a card, or do
you have to prove you know "what is meant"?

Well, that all depends on how good a job of bluffing you do, doesn't it?