Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Unanswered questions for the Monty Python FAQ

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 Dec 2008 18:18:12 -0500
Thanks Andy, for responding so quickly!  Comments below:

1.  Can The Animator count as the Finger of God for the Goal The Meaning
Of Life?
(I've been debating this on a thread at BoardGameGeek:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/359697)

At first I thought as Bryan argues but Bradford makes a good argument. I want to think about this one some more.

I've added another response you'll want to check out.

2.  If Double Agenda is on the table, and both Goals require a Creeper
(eg. Rabbits of DOOM and He Bravely Ran Away), can you win by fulfilling
both Goals?

Sure. If you win with one you win but if you win with both at the same time it's a super-win.

You meant "If you win with one you DON'T win", right? (The issue is the second Creeper's preventing a win.)

4.  With Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink... can you bluff and draw a card, or do
you have to prove you know "what is meant"?

Well, that all depends on how good a job of bluffing you do, doesn't it?

But if you are challenged, do you have to *prove* you know what is meant, or is this just a Pythonesque way of saying everyone gets a free card?

Thanks again!

Bryan