Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Unanswered questions for the Monty Python FAQ

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 Dec 2008 18:26:12 -0500
Just missed this as I sent out my earlier comments:

I think the main impediment here would be that you have to have a
different Creeper for each Goal.  Independently, Goal B's Creeper
would prevent you from winning with Goal A, and vice versa...right?

Ah, well that's a different story. In that case, you don't win at all, as each Goal is stymied by what the other Goal requires.

Really? I'd thought differently: the Creepers all say "You cannot win if you have this unless the Goal says otherwise." With a Double Agenda, the Goals do say otherwise. And it is a rare yet cool thing to be able to do.

Regards,
Bryan