Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Unanswered questions for the Monty Python FAQ

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 Dec 2008 20:57:58 -0500
At 17:20 -0500 2008-12-01, Andy Looney wrote:
4.  With Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink... can you bluff and draw a card, or do
you have to prove you know "what is meant"?

Well, that all depends on how good a job of bluffing you do, doesn't it?

The first time I played Monty Python Fluxx, only two players (out of six) got to draw a card for that. Afterwards, one of the other players looked it up on the Internet. And when he posted that fact to a mailing list, I treated it as a straight line.
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx