Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Nothing to draw

  • FromMichael Brian De Mesa <mikelodeon11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 10 Jan 2009 23:24:15 -0800
Hi,  I'm quite new to Fluxx and already a fan of it.  I played Fluxx 3.1, Eco and Zombie Fluxx.

Scenario: Game just started for Zombie Fluxx and there's "Draw 5, Play 1" on the rules. Everyone keeps piling up their "hand" size. Mostly keepers, creepers and new rules are being played. Also nobody wants to play any hand limit rules.  The draw pile is dwindling in size and there's only one card in the discard pile.

here's my question (answer might be obvious):
So what happens if you run out of card to draw?  Do you just skip the draw phase of your turn till your next turn comes up where you can draw enough cards for the 'draw requirement'? or draw what you can now and proceed to you turn?  Is there a special rule to this?

~Michael

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works.