Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Nothing to draw

  • FromMichael Brian De Mesa <mikelodeon11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Jan 2009 00:34:36 -0800
I'm with my friends who were playing Fluxx for the first time.  The scenario is probably the 2nd or third game they had and I'm also teaching it to a new comer.  It's the Zombie Fluxx, as we all know if you get unlucky you pretty much draw all the zombies out or its probably my bad shuffling skills.  Also, as beginners there's a tendency to look at the cards, read them and wonder which to play.  I recommend for them to just play keepers for now.

To tell ya the truth, we didn't get that far running out of card to play I think someone played 'hand-limit 0'--maybe it's me.  But I still wonder if it does happen.

~Michael