Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] What do you have in your Purple Bag?

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Oct 2009 00:14:57 -0400
Wow, that's an impressive array of games.  Just out of curiosity, what are the
dimensions of the 5 X 5 Volcano Board?  When I get my other Treehouse stashes I
may consider getting one.

Thanks,

Brian

* Julie <jdoble01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-10-07 18:20:52-0400]