Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] What do you have in your Purple Bag?

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Oct 2009 21:37:28 -0400
Ryan,

I need to slow down with new games here.  I noticed in your list that a couple
of the games in your bag were of your own creation.  I've followed your links
and printed up a copy of Wanderlust and Ferrball's Mansion.  Wanderlust is
different and interesting.  I played it with my wife last night and we both
liked it.  I'll have to try Wanderlust with my oldest daughter and see what she
thinks.

I haven't had a chance to try out Ferrball's Mansion yet though but will try
over the weekend.  It look very promising.  I'll have to let you know how it
goes.

Brian

* Ryan Hackel <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-10-08 09:17:26-0400]