Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] What do you have in your Purple Bag?

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Oct 2009 11:50:23 -0400
No problem.  Thanks for the info.  Now that I know the 5 x 5 board fits in "the
bag" I may eventually get one (or put it on my Holiday gift list).

* Julie <jdoble01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-10-08 08:44:11-0400]