Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] What do you have in your Purple Bag?

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Oct 2009 16:01:31 -0400
Thanks for pointing that out.  I guess it won't fit.  I guess I'll have to look
around for a bigger bag.  That's unfortunate since I haven't had this one all
that long.  Of course, I could just go w/o the Volcano Board as it's not
strickly needed.

Brian

* Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-10-08 12:12:14-0400]