Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] What do you have in your Purple Bag?

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 08 Oct 2009 09:17:26 -0400
Here's a blog entry about my bag:
http://ryanarium.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E9041DCCED30314D!929.entry

Inventory as of 10/08/2009:
Give Me the Brain: Deluxe Edition (Cheapass Games)
Burn Rate (Cool Studios)
Bang! & Bang: Dodge City (Da Vinci Games)
IGOR: The Mad Scientist's Lament (Interactivities Ink)
Aquarius (1998 edition) (Looney Labs)
Chrononauts (2002 printing) (Looney Labs)
Chrononauts: Lost IDs (Looney Labs)
Early American Chrononauts (Looney Labs)
Martian Coasters (Looney Labs)
Martian Fluxx (Looney Labs)
Proton (Looney Labs)
Family Business (Mayfair Games)
Naval Battles (Phalanx Games)
Ballot Bots (Robot Martini)
Bombshells (Robot Martini)
Dubious (Robot Martini)
Zombies of Los Muerte High (Robot Martini)
Chez Goth (Steve Jackson Games)
Guillotine (Wizards of the Coast)
Battle for Hill 218 (Your Move Games)
Berserker Halflings from the Dungeon of Dragons (Z-Man Games)
Grave Robbers from Outer Space (Z-Man Games)
Management Material: General Office Edition (Zipwhaa Games)
Ferrball's Mansion (my game design prototype)
Wanderlust (my game design prototype)
one Treehouse set
two monochrome Icehouse stashes
three extra Icehouse nests