Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] What do you have in your Purple Bag?

  • FromBrian Reichert <rignes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Oct 2009 16:34:04 -0400
Ahhh ok.  Thanks for not taking away the old ones as I am intentionally getting
away from the default boxes.  Nothing against the double wide boxes but they
were making it hard to fix all I could into my bag.

Still, it's good to have options.  Not everyone will have the same goals as
myself.

Brian

* Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> [2009-10-08 16:07:19-0400]