[Icehouse] (no subject)

  • Fromthird200@xxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 28 Dec 2005 15:00:58 -0500
Hello All.
Some of you may recognize me from other lists. I'm Michael, Rabbit: "2percentright" I was contacted a little while ago by a rabbit that will be running demo's in my neck of the woods, and asked if i could help. He said he would appreciate all the help he could get, but he SPECIFICALLY needed someone to demo Icehouse games. I finally scrounge the money together and bought a complete Icehouse set, now i just need to learn some games. Volcano looks like a blast. Homeworlds looks interesting, etc. Any suggestions on how to go about teaching myself the games, what games to learn, and such, so i'm prepared for the 'Con in February?
regards
 ~michael~