Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules V5.0

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 06 Feb 2006 08:04:35 -0500
here is the link again: <http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/>

--On February 6, 2006  Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone! Thanks so much, yet again, for all the excellent feedback!
Once again, I've incorporated many of your suggestions into my newest
revision, and once again I've updated the webpage with my latest version.
And yes, once again, more feedback is requested! And there's almost no
time left at this point!

What's changed? I've re-written several clauses yet again, including
changes to the descriptions of Tip, Swap, Dig, rolling, and dealing with
gaps in the line. I've also emphasized a few important words with bold
italics, changed "GOAL" to "HOW TO WIN," and converted all the forwards &
backwards to lefts & rights. But for once, the rule for who goes first
hasn't changed! I think I've finally got one I like...

I'm really hoping this can be the final version!

-- Andy