Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules V5.0

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Feb 2006 22:05:00 -0500
On Feb 6, 2006, at 7:26 PM, Andy Looney wrote:

The one comment on this that I have is that the little thing that says "Tree" is a little hard to see, since it's small, on its side, and in
quotes instead of a box the way "This is the House" is.

Yeah, I haven't really been happy with the most recent thing I tried. I'm changing it again, this time eliminating the extra note entirely, just making the tree a little smaller so that this new version of the text will fit:

    Each player gets a trio of
    pieces. Stack your pieces
    in the “tree” formation:

Sound good?

That should work fine. I'm trying to think of exactly how "tree" should be written, whether it should be capitalized, whether it should be bold/italic, or whether it should be in quotes. I think maybe it should be capitalized, to make it match House, although I can't decide if it should be in quotes.

From a different email:

But maybe the word "along" helps?

"Along" definitely helps here.