Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules V5.0

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Feb 2006 10:52:45 -0500
The one comment on this that I have is that the little thing that says "Tree" is a little hard to see, since it's small, on its side, and in quotes instead of a box the way "This is the House" is. I'd suggest putting it in a box, and maybe putting it below the diagram, making the diagram a little smaller if necessary. Maybe make it say "A Tree" instead of just "Tree"

Other than that, great job of responding to all of the suggestions, and coming up with a nice little single-stash game. Good luck with it!