Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules V5.0

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 06 Feb 2006 13:35:24 -0500
The new clause "On a Hop or Dig, pieces *may* be placed *between* others"
seems to clarify some previous questions, but in a different way than
I expected.  To confirm, does this now mean that:

1. You can't Hop or Dig past the *end* of the line (only between or
   atop other pieces)?

No, they can still go beyond the end of the line, I just couldn't figure out a way of also explicitly stating that without adding more confusion.

2. Tipping a stack of two in the direction of the third piece always
   creates a new stack of two (because Tip is not Hop or Dig, so the
   top Tipped piece can't go between or past the end)?

Huh? No, tipping can't create a new stack. I don't see how you even got that idea. The pieces in a stack are simply spread out in the spot where the stack had been, pushing the piece next to it down the line as needed. Have you been playing that tipped pieces land on others in the line as if they had hopped off?