RE: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules handout - please proof!

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Jun 2006 10:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
In the stuff you need, I understand why you put 15 pyramids, but it's
not quite accurate.  You need 3 pyramids + 3 pyramids per person...  I
don't think it needs to change, it just bugs me a little.  ;)

I'm also a fan of "doubling" when playing with two.  You can use extra
pyramids to indicate how much the game is worth.

I agree with a previous poster:  The list of things you can't do whould
be incorporated on the back... It's a little more intimidating where it
is now.

Otherwise, it looks good.

-JEEP