RE: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules handout - please proof!

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Jun 2006 13:19:25 -0400
hmmm...  I do see what you mean about it seeming more complex than it is

but I like the Things You Can't Do section - it puts it all those little things that sometimes confuse people all in one place for easy reference.

what do others think?  how off putting is this section?

Thanks for reviewing more Treehouse rules!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)