Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules handout - please proof!

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Jun 2006 20:20:03 -0400
On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 06:53:18PM -0400, Carol Townsend wrote:

> Please note: these point directly to LARGE PDFs.   (sorry I didn't put
> that in my original email too!  Mea maxima culpa!)

Hmmmm...why *are* those PDFs so large?  They seem about the size of an
uncompressed B&W bitmap (!) for a US Letter page at 300 dpi.  Surely
there's a simple way to get that filesize down into a more reasonable
range?

(Should I have posted this to geeks instead?)

Marc