Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Rules handout - please proof!

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Jun 2006 17:53:18 -0500
On 6/19/06, Tom Phoenix <rb+wunderland@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm glad to give you my comments. In no particular order:
When you ask people to help you with something, help them out by
giving them specific URLs. A vague description of how to find
something mentioned in "What's New" is only going to work for a week
or so at best.

DOH!  Sorry!!   Absolutely great advice!  My only defense is that I
did it sort of  late at night.  Well, late for me, anyway....

URLs = http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/PDFs/TreehouseHandout.Front.pdf

and  http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/PDFs/TreehouseHandout.Back.pdf

Please note: these point directly to LARGE PDFs.   (sorry I didn't put
that in my original email too!  Mea maxima culpa!)

Carol
-she who's still new at this job and promises to do better next time!  :)