Re: [Icehouse] Martian Coasters Question - Seeking Other's Thoughts

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 11:10:33 -0600
Oh, I forgot to add: you can dig at any time.  If you roll "dig" it costs no movement points.  If you don't roll a dig, your movement points are spent to move your 'mids - movement UP to the top is still movement.

Carol