Re: [Icehouse] Martian Coasters Question - Seeking Other's Thoughts

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 12:13:47 -0500
what threw me was the ruiles states if "another peice" is on top of yours, you use the movement pints to move one space.
"another peice" is only one piece and if one peice takes one movement piont, that 'two other pieces' on top would take 2 movement points.
But it all clear now.