Re: [Icehouse] 5 dollar gnostica deck

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 14:59:46 -0500
Pearl and somewhere on the site or perhaps just asking Aaron there is a guide for coding for the game engine he uses

On 12/21/06, Don Sheldon < don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, ask a stupid question...

That was mostly rhetorical.  In the slightly less rhetorical category:
how would someone go about helping/inspiring/begging the addition of
said game to said gaming portal?  Does Aaron take requests?  Is he in
a position to do so now?  What programming language do I have to learn
now?

On 12/21/06, Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Likely because someone needs to code it. That was what I last heard from
> Aaron. I haven't been keeping up over there for a while due to some work
> (too much of it), personal and computer issues. But will be back shortly
> playing a LOT!
>

> On 12/21/06, Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> >
> > On 12/21/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I really don't have anyone to play with.
> >
> > Why isn't Gnostica on Super Duper Games?
> >
> > --
> >   If it were, I'd totally play with you.  Needs me some mad Gnostica
> action.
> >

> --
> Carlton "Kermit" Noles