[Icehouse] Because people might find it interesting - Gnostica

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Jun 2007 09:15:26 -0400
I'm hosting a game of Gnostica for some friends of mine online.  It's
nothing super fancy, interface wise.  Actually, it's pretty archaic,
they email me their moves and I hand edit the HTML.  Still, I thought
people might get a kick out of it, or even have some suggestions.

http://dsheldon.digitalfreaks.org/gnostica

I've been dying to play Gnostica for, like, a year and this is the
only way I can get my fix.  Players are in Chicago, DC, Pittsburgh
and, uh, I'm not sure where Dave's from actually.

--