Re: [Icehouse] Because people might find it interesting - Gnostica

  • From"Subhan Tindall" <subhan.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Jun 2007 09:01:08 -0700
Love the cards!  I'm a big fan of stickman art & think they are great,
did you do them yourself?  There has been some discussion on
superdupergames.org about implementing Gnostica including some
discussion around finding appropriately licensed card art.  Perhaps
these cards would work?

Subhan