Re: [Icehouse] Because people might find it interesting - Gnostica

  • FromCaleb Welton <cewelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Jun 2007 09:12:31 -0700 (PDT)
I'd think it would be sort of a problem that everyone can see everyone
else's hand - especially for that crucial decision of whether or not
you can declare victory.

Of course hidden information in pretty much impossible if you are
both playing and hand generating the board.

-Caleb