Re: [Icehouse] Because people might find it interesting - Gnostica

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Jun 2007 12:10:37 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Subhan Tindall wrote:

Love the cards! I'm a big fan of stickman art & think they are great, did you do them yourself? There has been some discussion on superdupergames.org about implementing Gnostica including some discussion around finding appropriately licensed card art. Perhaps these cards would work?

Full disclosure: I'm one of the players in the game.

There's a link at the bottom of the page to where the art was "shamelessly stolen" from.

I also dusted off my Perl book to take a stab at Gnostica for sdg; where's this discussion you mentioned taking place?

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx