Re: [Icehouse] Because people might find it interesting - Gnostica

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Jun 2007 12:21:21 -0400
On 6/6/07, Dale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Love the cards!  I'm a big fan of stickman art & think they are great,
> did you do them yourself?  There has been some discussion on
> superdupergames.org about implementing Gnostica including some
> discussion around finding appropriately licensed card art.  Perhaps
> these cards would work?

There's a link at the bottom of the page to where the art was "shamelessly
stolen" from.

Yeah, what he said.  I can't remember the authors stance on fair use
or whatever, but since it's just me and a few friends I didn't worry.
Any more than that (example: SDG), and I'd check again.

I also dusted off my Perl book to take a stab at Gnostica for sdg; where's
this discussion you mentioned taking place?

I can point you at it.  I'm the one that started it (and we've
discussed it amongst ourselves so there's nothing more for you to get
out of it, really).

--
 I didn't know you were even /on/ this list